Hiring Organization / Company: Tri Pointe Homes
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Tri Pointe Homes is about more than homes, we are about people. We are committed to changing the lives of our customers and employees. Our passion for creating communities does not end with our customers. If this sounds like a career for you, apply to be a part of our great team.
Tri Pointe Homes Washington is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as a Customer Care Representative.
Position Highlights: To deliver great customer experiences to homeowners, while following company expectations.
- Respond to homeowner issues in a timely, efficient, neat, courteous, professional and appropriate manner - related to warranty items that need repair, within the parameters of the warranty manual, company brand/ division guidelines, and Customer Care department’s policies and procedures (this includes communicating in person, phone, email or text).
- Perform accurate assessments of all service requests submitted by homeowners (to determine what is covered, not covered).
- Build strong relationships and maintain appropriate and regular contact with homeowners, Customer Care Coordinators, and trade partners with updates regarding Customer Care requests, product information and warranty coverage details.
- Conduct follow-up communications with homeowners and trade partners to ensure 100% of all warranty repairs have been completed timely to the homeowner’s satisfaction.
- Actively participate in Eliant Survey reviews and follow up with homeowners and trade partners to increase survey response rates and satisfaction results.
- Perform quality control inspections and homeowner orientation within company guidelines.
- Complete all work orders, orientations/quality walks, purchase orders, and any other Customer Care documents or essential work processes, as assigned, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Control and be responsible for all warranty costs. Understand regular hourly rates and not to exceed amounts. Negotiate with trade partners and/or investigate above normal estimates and invoices. Track individual expenditures in Concur or other accounting programs.
- Work collaboratively with sales and construction team members, attend weekly site team meetings and work with supporting trade partners to deliver quality new homes. Point out any special conditions or issues on existing properties to customers.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date product and home care knowledge to provide feature, function and benefit information to homeowners and set proper maintenance and performance expectations.
- May assist construction team members to ensure the proper preparation and quality control finish of each new home prior to delivery to homebuyers.
- Collaborate with Sales team members to ensure model homes are maintained in excellent condition and are always presentable to homebuyers.
- Update Customer Care database and/or IT application systems with scheduling dates, service providers, and other information required.
- Coordinate and schedule trade partners to perform necessary Customer Care repairs in the homeowner’s home. Create and confirm accurate schedules for Customer Care requests that may require more than one trade.
- Thoroughly understand scopes of work and engage trade partners to improve quality and efficiency.
- Perform minor home repairs, adjustments, and modifications for homeowners. This may be a scheduled event, or it may occur during a homeowner emergency.
- Track and review industry trends and work with production and purchasing departments on improvement opportunities. Seize opportunities to benchmark and share best practices with other division offices and departments.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, civil, and clean work environment within all work sites. Abide by individual employee safety policy’s, stay up to date with jobsite safety training and guidelines, and exercise the courage to intervene and report any unsafe work conditions.
- Regularly review Customer Care reports and data to identify and execute areas for improvement.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 3 months of demonstrated experience in home construction including Customer Care or repair; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 1 year residential, customer care or construction field experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Frequent balancing, standing, walking, sitting, listening, and speaking.
- Extensive driving from location to location.
- Occasional bending, kneeling, crawling, lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our company’s strength relies on the diversity of the team and the unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Job Location Information:
Location: Bellevue, Wa
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. Usually, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and often overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently supply important training, belongings, and systems for job seekers. These corporations will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Web test for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top purpose for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can regularly be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long lasting task for the people who carry out well all through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.