Hiring Organization / Company: Salesforce
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
The Customer Success Group Customer Marketing team is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Customer Marketer to join us as we fuel marketing and supercharge sales with inspiring and relevant customer success stories. This individual will be responsible for developing and nurturing strategic marketing relationships with our most innovative customers, focusing on creating stories of Professional Services and how our customers leverage them to achieve business success across all industries and company sizes.
The ideal candidate is an individual who has experience working with strategic partners, strong relationship-building skills, and enjoys the blend of marketing, sales, and business development coupled with the responsibility of owning co-marketing programs. The role requires a strategic thinker to position joint marketing opportunities and get our customers excited to share their success stories. This person will develop a deep understanding of our customers and their success stories, have excellent written and visual communication skills, and must relish operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment with a focus on customer success.
Responsibilities will include developing and managing customer presentations and working with customers to secure commitment to participate in ongoing marketing activities (i.e., events, films, speaking engagements, sales slides, digital content, etc.).
Role and Responsibilities
- Prioritize and collaborate on top customer accounts for integrated joint marketing journeys by aligning with GTM Strategy, Product, Sales, Customer Marketing, C-Suite Marketing, PR, Social, and more.
- Develop and curate tailored marketing journeys to showcase how our thought-leading customers are driving transformation with Salesforce.
- Support product launch activities and company events by confirming customer participation and highlighting their success.
- Manage every stage of the co-marketing relationship lifecycle with exceptional attention to detail, making the engagement as easy for the customer as possible.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and customer constituencies, including creative, legal, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Create compelling customer-facing and internal presentations.
- Be an effective business partner and provide consistent and clear communication.
- Own flawless execution and manage customer relationships through joint marketing engagements.
Required Skills / Experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (customer or partner marketing, sales, agency etc.), including customer-facing experience. MBA a plus.
- Proven experience effectively driving consensus across diverse teams in multiple departments, time zones, and functions with individual priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to present to leadership and overall strong presentation-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver positive customer experiences.
- Strong relationship-building skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent written, Google Slide and PowerPoint skills.
- A dynamic, confident personality that is self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Can-do, positive, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment on a fast-growing team.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Location Information:
Location: Seattle, Wa
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Most often, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be simple if you already know where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide essential training, assets, and systems for task seekers. These companies can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms in your areamust discover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long lasting activity for the people who perform neatly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.