Hiring Organization / Company: Public Storage
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
$108,000 in Your First Year!
Stock Award upon Hire and Participation in Company Annual Stock Program!
We Promote From Within Our Organization. Your Opportunity to Grow is in Your Hands!
As a District Manager, you’re passionate about operational excellence, providing remarkable customer experiences and driving sales! You take pride in developing and leading an effective team; motivating them to achieve desired goals. Your leadership qualities give you the edge in successfully managing a portfolio of multi-unit locations and executing company strategies without compromising on customer experiences. If this is you, you are the leader we’re looking for! We are Public Storage, established in 1972; today we have thousands of locations nationwide and recognized as the leader in the self-storage industry!
Lead an Engaged Team:
- Recruit, motivate and retain a dedicated team of customer facing customer front line employees
- Drive your team with effective communication and provide coaching on customer service and sales strategies
Brand Ambassador & Operational Excellence:
- Managing physical assets including repair and maintenance systems and processes, vendor management and cleaning standards.
- Oversee delinquent tenant processes including auctions by coaching your team to reduce delinquency rates and improve customer retention.
- Conduct monthly property audits and ensure operational standards and safety compliance are met.
Deliver Outstanding Customer Service:
- Provide a welcoming and well-maintained environment to customers through your team, effective facility maintenance and vendor management
- Address customer inquiries and concerns promptly in a professional manner
- Grow and Maintain a Robust Business
- Drive business forward using analytics to identify trends, develop and implement strategies to capitalize on opportunities in your district.
- Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and team-members.
$129,000 annual total compensation award opportunity including base, bonus (paid quarterly), restricted stock units and stock dividends.
- $20,000 potential performance-based bonus in your second year
- Participation in company stock program that includes dividends paid quarterly
- Internal promotional and career opportunities throughout the United States.
- Extensive training and coaching plans – we want you to succeed!
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs.
- 401(k) with generous employer match.
- Paid time off.
- Monday thru Friday work schedule.
Qualifications & Expectations
- Demonstrated leadership in building, developing and retaining high-performing teams of non-exempt employees in a retail, service, hospitality or related industry.
- Proven track record of top tier performance.
- Experience managing operational audits and payroll budgets.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Passion for sales and customer service excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Weekend availability by telephone.
- 5 work Saturday’s per year required during peak season.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Job Location Information:
Location: Seattle, Wa
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Typically, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you already know where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide essential coaching, assets, and methods for activity seekers. Those companies can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end function for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting job for the people who carry out smartly throughout their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.