Hiring Organization / Company: Parametric
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Trade Settlement Associate is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate settlement of domestic and international trade activity. This entails working closely with external brokers and custodians, as well as internal stakeholders, to quickly identify and resolve trades that are at risk of failing.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work independently under tight deadlines. The expected shift is approximately 6:30AM – 3PM ET, allowing for an early start to the day in order to match trades, resolve issues, and mitigate risk. This associate will work on a cross functional team of other middle-office associates, so the ability to multi-task and be flexible is paramount.
- Research and resolve complex problems relating to country specific trade and settlement issues in EMEA and APAC regions.
- Ability to self-manage in a high volume, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines. Settling trades for over 30,000+ accounts and trade volumes of an average daily range of 100,000+
- Responsible for the entire post trade process, including transmission of trades to counterparties, matching/confirmation/affirmation of trades, and resolution of exceptions.
- Coordinate daily with counterparties and third party venders to expedite timely settlement of trades.
- Evaluate and improve existing operational processes and procedures to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
- Aware of broader market events that could impact trading and settlement.
- Effectively communicate issues and challenges to larger team.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance and of written procedures.
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with a wide range of brokers, custodians and vendors.
- Recordkeeping/maintenance of client/broker records and files.
- Perform daily and monthly audits as required.
- Participate in technology development efforts as needed.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s (4 year) degree. Concentration in business administration, finance, or accounting preferred.
- 1-2 years industry experience preferred
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs, strong Excel skills necessary
- APX and Bloomberg experience a plus
- Must have strong professionalism and communication skills
- Displays excellent organization, time management and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Displays high attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and thoughtfulness.
- Commitment to meeting identified quality and efficiency standards.
- Working knowledge of the settlements process and the lifecycle of a trade is a plus
- Knowledge of Omgeo Alert, Oasys, TradeSuite and SWIFT messaging or other relevant systems preferred
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Job Location Information:
Location: Seattle, Wa
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Most often, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are several other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply crucial coaching, belongings, and methods for process seekers. These companies may also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areaought to uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long-lasting process for the individuals who carry out smartly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.