Hiring Organization / Company: Greystar Real Estate Partners Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Inspects the community throughout the day to remove litter, debris, and pet droppings and ensure all common areas and amenities are neat and free of litter at all times.
- Removes trash and remaining items from vacant apartments prior to starting the make-ready process, transfers trash to dumpster or storage area as applicable, and cleans and maintains storage areas.
- Completes assigned minor and routine service requests as requested by Service Supervisor and/or Community Manager, and assists the make-ready specialist in the turn process.
- Changes all locks in accordance with the property’s policy and ensure gates to all pool areas are working according to codes and safety standards.
- Distributes notices and communications to residents as necessary.
- Informs appropriate supervisors of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation for residents, team members, guests and others.
- Demonstrates customer services skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering resident questions, and responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services.
- Complies with Greystar’s safety and risk-management policies by attending and participating in the property’s routine safety meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and incidents promptly and accurately.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Location Information:
Location: Seattle, Wa
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs nowadays. Generally, you’re going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be easy if where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply vital coaching, property, and systems for task seekers. These companies may also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long lasting process for the people who perform smartly all through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.