Hiring Organization / Company: Dal-tile
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy, quality, and completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, maintain displays (tools), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
- Performs receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
- Maintains clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, etc.
- May wait on customers and prepare sales slips.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions, and acts to Management.
- Operates forklift and/or crane equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Unload and load stone slab containers
- High School diploma or equivalent experience;
- 2 years forklift experience
- 2 or more years previous warehouse experience.
- Basic math skills, organization skills, customer service skills, detail-oriented, fluency in English, and safety consciousness.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Location Information:
Location: Seattle, Wa
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Most often, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply important training, assets, and systems for job seekers. These corporations can also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms for your areashould uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end purpose for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into an enduring process for the individuals who carry out smartly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.