Hiring Organization / Company: Gesa Credit Union
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Take a leap and join our team!
At Gesa, we believe in the power of our people. Coming from all walks of life, our team members’ individual stories and unique experiences are our most valuable asset. But it’s how we come together, igniting our collective compassion and commitment to empowering our communities, that makes us succeed. Because we know we go further when we go together.
Here you can join a team who is passionate about serving others, has a desire to do good, and shares a deep love of people. You can engage in meaningful work that impacts your community. You can challenge yourself and grow in your career. And, you can rest assured that your wellbeing and prosperity are our priority.
Get to know us: www.gesa.com/aboutus
The Workforce Management Analyst (WFM) will be responsible for forecasting, scheduling, reporting, and monitoring of the virtual branch workforce. This role will oversee the success of four sites including Omni channels. WFM will work with leadership to uncover business needs, improve reporting, create dashboards and present metrics to the department. As an extension of the leadership team, the WFM role will work closely with team leaders to improve stats and develop processes that will ensure service levels are met and keep the department organized.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Meet and assess call volumes, service levels, and other monthly key performance metrics including schedule adherence real-time.
- Handle real-time adherence and SLAs for Omni channels; email, chat, video, ITMs, in-person branches and SMS.
- Monitor the performance for afterhours vendor.
- Create optimized schedules for staff based on historical data and analysis.
- Create staffing forecasts for scheduling, manage time off requests, and vacation bids for all delivery channels.
- Develop and deliver business reports including KPIs, agent scorecards, dashboards, and ad-hoc reports.
- Analyze data to understand member behavior and contact patterns.
- Work with telecom vendor and IT to ensure services are available, perform testing and escalate as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Member and Relationship-Centered.
- Collaborative and Empowering.
- Accountable for Results.
- Experience in the credit union/financial services industry.
- Experience with SQL, Access or other data source systems.
- Ability to forecast for alternate delivery channels such as chat and email.
What You Will Need:
- Two+ years in a call center environment preferably in a muti-center set up.
- Experience with workforce management methodology, Erlang calculations and tools.
- Ability to analyze, interpret data and communicate results to staff and management.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Excel.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrable experience with meeting service level agreements (SLA).
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle a wide range of assignments.
- Flexible hours; must be available for all shifts.
Our Team Member Value Proposition:
In exchange for bringing your talent to Gesa, here are a just a few of the benefits and perks we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off – Plus 10 Paid Holidays!
- 401(k) Match
- Incentive Program
- Tuition Assistance and Student Loan Repayment
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Product discounts
- Engaging Work Environment
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
Get wise to what’s possible with a career at Gesa. Join us!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact the HR Department at (509) 378-3100 or [email protected] to request an accommodation.
Gesa Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change the job description as the need arises. This job description is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Selected candidate(s) must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen which includes screening for all drugs considered illegal or controlled by the State of Washington, as well as, a credit/background check and a skills assessment.
Gesa Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Veteran.
Job Location Information:
Location: Tukwila, Wa 98188
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you are going to have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are several folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you know where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide very important training, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. These companies can be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top objective for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long lasting activity for the people who perform neatly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.